InvisiGlides makes every effort to ensure your credit card and personal information are safe. We use Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to protect the security of your credit card information as it is transmitted to us. Credit card information is stored on secure servers and is encrypted for added security. In addition, the InvisiGlides website complies with all the latest regulations and policies of the major credit card companies.
Our shopping cart software is VISA Payment Application Best Practices (PABP) Certified.
In order for shopping systems to receive this certification by VISA they must adhere to the following best security practices:
- Not retain full magnetic stripe data or CVV2 data
- Protect stored data
- Provide secure password features
- Log application activity
- Support secure application development best practices
- Protect wireless transmissions
- Address vulnerabilities identified through testing
- Facilitate secure network implementations
- Never store cardholder data on a server connected to the Internet
- Facilitate secure remote access to application
- Encrypt sensitive data over public networks
If you’re not quite comfortable shopping online, please feel free to call our toll-free number or fax us your order.
Toll Free: (877) 322-4247
Phone: (337) 235-9559
Fax: (337) 235-9540
A cookie is a small data file that can store bits of information on your computer’s local hard drive.
Remember: If unauthorized use of your credit or debit card does occur, you must notify your card provider, in accordance with the agreement you have with the company.